Sevita Intake Coordinator in Windsor Heights, Iowa
REM Iowa, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges.
As an Intake Coordinator, you will be responsible for all referral assessments and matching individuals with roommates to live in the community.
● Manage and accept referrals seeking community placement in Home and Community Based Waiver services.
● Initiate detailed communication with operations teams based on the needs of referred individuals to facilitate appropriate placement and/or services.
● Collect, verify, record, and process intake demographics, insurance/payment, and referral information.
● Create files for new individuals and ensure intake paperwork has been completed/requested.
● Input data and complete all placement paperwork on computer system, identifying problems and resolving issues that would prevent successful documentation/entry.
● Building collaborative relationship with funders to secure funding information and verify funding/insurance coverage arrangements.
● Complete all reporting requirements consistent with corporate and regulatory standards.
● Apply knowledge and understanding of programs, policies, procedures, and information to serve as a resource and assist others in resolving administrative issues within scope of authority.
● Assist with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support as needed.
● Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or related field preferred or two years of proven experience.
● An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
● Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
● Excellent communication and organizational skills.
● Excellent computer skills.
● Commitment to the company’s mission and values.
● Travel required.
Why Join Us?
● Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
● 401(k) with company match. Paid time off and holiday pay.
● Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
● Position offers great flexibility
Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement. We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The Mentor Network is pleased to be an equal employment employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Sevita Jobs