TELLIGEN Senior Quality Improvement Facilitator (ID, IA, IL, OK) in WEST DES MOINES, Iowa
Position: Senior Quality Improvement Facilitator (ID, IA, IL, OK)
Job Id: 3510
# of Openings: 1
Senior Quality Improvement Facilitator (ID, IA, IL, OK)
As a Senior Quality Improvement Facilitator, you will be responsible for working with healthcare providers, stakeholders and community coalitions, and assist with implementation of evidenced based interventions through data analysis and quality improvement methodologies.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate health care activities, project participation or review and implementation with physicians, providers and team members, ensuring plans, tasks and timelines meet the Company and contracting agency requirements. Identify, spread, and provide education on improvement methods and processes to providers and practitioners and assist in implementation.
- Develop and maintain activity and/or project plans. Ensure plans, tasks, and timelines meet contractual and Company requirements and guidelines. Provide regular updates to Company management on activity and/or project status.
- Research and gather technical and clinical data to support activities and/or project initiatives. Perform analysis on the results of the data collection. Based on the outcome of the analysis, determine areas for improvement. Provide recommendations feedback to project participants. Assist in the development of project materials and intervention tools.
What You'll Need:
- Current and valid MPH (Masters of Public Health) or bachelors degree
- 5+ years experience working directly with healthcare providers, community organizing, population health or public health and health care quality improvement
- Clinical Experience (RN, NP)
Quality Improvement/Change Management
Building/Maintaining Partner Relationships
Care Coordination Experience
Knowledge and experience with database applications, data trending and reporting tools
LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred
Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred
Community Organizing preferred
Must reside in Idaho, Iowa, Illinois, or Oklahoma.
- We are unable to consider candidates outside of the United States, candidates in the state of California, or those in US Minor outlying islands and territories.
COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
As part of our commitment to health and safety,
some roles may require additional health protocols (i.e. personal protective equipment or vaccination)
Who We Are:
Telligen is one of the most respected population health management organizations in the country. We work with state and federal government programs, as well as employers and health plans offering clinical, analytical, and technical expertise.
Health has changed a lot through our 50-year history, but what has remained constant is that we care deeply about who we serve and what we do. Our success is built on our ability to adapt, respond to client needs, and offer innovative solutions at every turn.
Our business is our people and we're looking for talented individuals who not only believe in our mission but who are ready to take ownership and make a difference in the lives of people, in the world of health. Learn more about who we are and what we do at
Are you Ready?
We're on a mission to transform lives and economies by improving health and getting the e means following through on our values of Ownership, Community, Ingenuity and Integrity.
- Ownership: As a 100% employee-owned company, our employee-owners drive our business, our solutions, and share in our success. When employee-owners grow and thrive, we all win.
- Community: Putting others first and being a good corporate partner wherever we work, and play makes us who we are. We Show Up. For our clients, for our communities, and for each other.
- Ingenuity: We're a team of passionate professionals driven by hard work and big ideas. We understand that high-value breakthroughs come from taking calculated risks. If it will benefit our clients and advance our mission, we're all ears. We celebrate free-thinking and challenge the status quo, so brainstorm away!
- Integrity: Smiling faces (virtual or in-person) are the norm around here. We enjoy a friendly work environment where everyone is dedicated to mutual trust, respect, and excellence.
Thank you for your interest in Telligen!
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to learn more about our mission-driven culture and stay up to speed.
Telligen and our affiliates are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability), and E-Verify Participants.
Telligen will not p