UnityPoint Health RN or LPN Hourly Pediatrics, Decorah Iowa in Waterloo, Iowa
$10,000 Sign on Bonus
We are looking for outstanding team members who have a passion for providing the best care for kiddos!
RN or LPN Visit Nurse - Pediatrics
UnityPoint at Home - Decorah, IA
Full-time Days: M-F.
Perks of working in Pediatrics Home Health:
-1:1 Patient Care With Children
-Autonomy & Care Planning
-Competitive Pay/Sign-on Bonuses
-Comprehensive Benefit Package
-Use Variety of Skills
Why UnityPoint Health?
Commitment to our Team – We're proud to be recognized as a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker's Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/ to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.
Provide skilled nursing care to pediatric-young adult patients with special health care needs for shifts of time in the patient’s home. Perform prescribed activities directed under the patient’s physician’s care which may include; patient assessments, feedings, respiratory system management, medication administration, activities of daily living, and therapy programs. Assist in care coordination with care team. May be responsible for transportation of patient.
· Delivers quality patient care consistent with Home Health Conditions of Participation, qualifying home care criteria, payer coverage criteria, and providing visits/treatments consistent with the plan of care.
· Communicates with Registered Nurse Case Manager/Clinical Supervisor and participates in care coordination to achieve high quality care.
· Performs other duties as requested by the Clinical Manager/Clinical Supervisor to facilitate smooth and effective operations of the organization.
· Maintain accurate and timely documentation of clinical records and time entry.
· Monitors the patient care process to evaluate and improve care, collaborating with providers and other health care workers to provide comprehensive health assessment, treatment and follow up evaluation.
· Provides patient, family, and/or caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and safety issues.
Graduate of State Board approved program for Licensed Practical Nurses or Registered Nurse and valid license as Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
Strong computer skills.
Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures
Maintenance of an acceptable driving record (i.e., no “OWI” convictions in last 7 years or no more than 3 moving violations in last 3 years). An unacceptable driving record may result in suspension, termination or transfer to another position not requiring the ability to drive.
Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
CPR: Maintain a valid Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Card with Re-certification
Requisition ID: 2023-135733
Street: 3731 University Ave
Name: 9400 UnityPoint at Home Affiliate
Name: SN Hours- Ext- WL
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Days
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org