UnityPoint Health Radiology Tech Clinic Pulmonary in Sioux City, Iowa
Assist in the delivery of primary health care services and patient care management by performing diagnostic imaging in an ambulatory setting.
Accurately perform diagnostic exams of patient as requested by provider using proper MA, KV, Time and Distance parameters.
Provide proper education of procedure to patients, their family, and others as needed.
Employ proper radiation protection in accordance with prescribed safety standards.
Practice sterile techniques and prevent cross-contamination to patients.
Perform quality control activities on radiation emitting equipment and darkroom equipment to ensure optimum image quality.
Collect appropriate forms for recordkeeping.
Provide information to appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. health department).
Verify that an annual and successful inspection is performed by a Radiation Physicis.
Be aware of what is happening in clinic/department and the organization by attending clinic/department meetings, reading emails and regularly checking information on the organization’s intranet site.
Demonstrate initiative to improve quality and customer service by striving to exceed customer expectations.
Balance team and individual responsibilities; be open and objective to other’s views; give and welcome feedback; contribute to positive team goals; and put the success of the team above own interests.
Perform other duties as requested by Clinic Administrator to facilitate the smooth and effective operations of the office.
· Graduate of an AMA-approved school of radiologic technology. Must pass ARRT examination/registration in striving for self-improvement within twelve months of employment.
· Previous clinical experience in a medical office preferred.
· Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
· High school diploma required if work is performed in a complex CLIA lab.
· Must have a current Iowa/Illinois/Wisconsin permit to practice.
· Must maintain ARRT registration.
· Current license to perform radiologic procedures.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
· Able to write, read, comprehend and speak fluent English.
· Strong computer skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
Requisition ID: 2023-132002
Street: 2730 Pierce St
Name: 7520 UnityPoint Health SC St Lukes
Name: Pulmonary Clinic
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): .01
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org