NBC Universal Technical Product Manager in See List Below, United States
Job Number 67149BR
Job Title Technical Product Manager
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Posting Category Technology & Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State Multiple Locations
City See List Below
• 2+ years of experience serving as a project coordinator
• 2+ years of experience developing employee targeted communication and instructional training materials
• 2+ years of experience using O365 services in large (10K+) enterprise environments
• Knowledge of Service Now preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally to stakeholders and engineers
• Ability to build effective cross-functional relationships in support of delivering enterprise-wide solutions
• Ability to manage and execute within a fast-paced agile process
• Strong ability to create alignment and understanding - to help translate between technology, UX, and business-oriented perspectives
• Ability Conduct market research and have a deep understanding of business trends and competition
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
- NBC Universal Jobs