UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr Business System Analyst in Noida, India
Sr Business System Analyst
Noida - India - India
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
Description & Requirements
As a Business Analyst for Ultimate Software, you will be an integral member of a dynamic team playing a key role in understanding the customer integration needs and documenting them to prepare high quality Synopsis documents. In this role; you will be responsible for delivering high quality Analysis, developing specifications for integrations, and providing excellent Consulting Services to our customers. As a Business Analyst, you will play a very important role in ensuring the quality and excellence of our integrations.
The role would require maintaining high level of flexibility in work schedule and have overlap with US time zone to connect with internal teams and as well organize and drive meetings with customers and vendors.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Obtain high level understanding of customer integration needs to create Data Map.
• Work with the customer and the project team to determine and document the requirements in a standard format.
• Act as liaison between functional and technical members of the project team, clarify the requirements and ensure the development is in line with initial requirements.
• Guide our customers, perform thorough analysis, and develop specifications for integrations.
• Lead internal and external meetings with customers and carriers.
• Manage integration timelines including but not limited to notifying clients of changes to task dates or assigned resources
• Contribute to the testing lifecycle, test cases, test data and test functions as part of the execution of a broader test strategy.
• Maintain project management tools for all integration projects
• Provide proactive status on all projects on a weekly basis
• Work with customers in accelerated fashion when needed while delivering high quality analysis
• Maintain established level of productivity and meet assigned productivity requirements including post launch projects
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and 6-9 years of experience
• Experience working for a Cloud company and/or having worked in a similar role in product implementation team.
• HR/Payroll/HCM/TLM/WFM domain experience strongly preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, quick learner, results driven orientation
• Retain and apply knowledge gained effectively
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs