FOUR OAKS INC OF IOWA Youth Worker in MASON CITY, Iowa
What you will do?
As aYouth Workeryou willprovidedirect care services andcoverage to meet the needs of our clients in an all female unit. This includes but is not limited to ensuring safety and supervision, skill building, processing and support, behavioral management and communications within the team. Specific responsibilities include:
- Providingconsistent, individualized reinforcement to client behavior, using daily issues to teach and reinforce adaptive behaviors.
- Utilizingbehavior management techniques andde-escalation training to assist clients in developing appropriate behaviors.
- Assisting clients in developing insight into their behaviors so that they learn to self-identify and self correct
- Provide supervision and treatment intervention.
- Establish a therapeutic relationship with the client based on trust and respect.
- Followingmedication management guidelines.
- Servinga positive role model andagent of change for the youth.
- Completingdocumentation of services in a timely manner - including daily case notes, behavior management, visual checks, etc.
Why Work here?
We are more than a team, we are family! Four Oaks understands the importance of supporting and treating one another as if they were our own family members. We believe in maintaining a healthy work/life balance while providing career paths for everyone. Our organization flourishes in an environment of equal opportunity and fair treatment for all. The effects of diversity and inclusion have created an atmosphere of positivity which connects us to the customers we serve. As a valued team member on a full-time basis, you are eligible for:
- Competitive wages with a minimum of $16.00hour to start
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Growth and Advancement opportunities
- Excellent paid leave time package
- 7 paid holidays
- Business casual work environment
- Educational discounts
- Fitness Center Discounts