UnityPoint Health Clinical Nurse - Marion Urgent Care in Marion, Iowa
* $5,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Marion Urgent Care Clinic
Full-time: 0.9, Monday-Friday: 3, 12 hour shifts (8am-8pm) with rotating weekend (8am-3pm)
Why UnityPoint Health?
· Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
· Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
· Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
· Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
· Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work at https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org.
Questions? Contact Ashley.Hofer@unitypoint.org
Assist provider and other clinical staff with obtaining basic vital information preparing patient for examination, treatment and minor surgical procedures.
Responsible for tracking system for follow-up appointments related to office visits, laboratory tests and procedures to regularly follow patients monitoring disease status.
Schedule referrals for patients with specialist or outpatient as requested by the provider. Complete appropriate forms or requisitions needed for referrals or lab testing, including appropriate CPT/ICD-9 coding.
Answer questions and provide teaching to patients and family members.
Facilitate and support relationships between providers (e.g. within clinic, referring) and with ancillary services.
Thoroughly understand anatomical impact (phases/stages, thresholds) for clinic specialty services including co-morbidities and influences impacting patient care and treatment.
Graduate of an accredited program for Registered Nurses.
Current license to practice nursing in the State of Iowa/Illinois for Registered Nurse.
Previous clinical experience preferred
Strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to work as a team member.
Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
Strong computer skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Requisition ID: 2022-115228
Street: 2996 7th Ave
Name: 9200 UnityPoint Clinic Affiliate
Name: Urgent Care Marion - CR
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: (3) 12 hour shifts 8am-8pm and rotating weekends 8am-3pm
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org