Wells Enterprises Sanitation Assistant Specialist - Days in Le Mars, Iowa
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/jobs/10527853
Comprehensive Relocation Package up to \$5,000!!\ Pay: Starting rate of \$24.61/hr with pay increases at 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months. Top rate of pay at 12 months is \$27.34/hr.\ \
Free Housing for up to 30 days with Relocation!
Under the direction of sanitation supervisors and specialists responsible for manual cleaning of support equipment, operation of COP process and completing sanitation processes on schedule within the manufacturing facilities. Responsible for following company food quality and safety standards as well as standard work and operating procedures. Work time is spent completing sanitation processes including support equipment, COP processes, and line work as assigned.\ \ Primary responsibilities include:\ \
- Communicate effectively, appropriately, and respectfully with each member of the organization. Emphasizes the values of trust, integrity and respect during all communications within the organization.
- Is responsible for adhering to all safe work procedures and practices of safety. Proactively identified safety issues, including acknowledging both safe and unsafe behaviors. Adheres to applicable Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Executes the sanitation and/or COP processes including breaking down, cleaning, and reassembly of general manufacturing or support equipment for sanitation processes. Understands and effectively uses all sanitation equipment and chemicals that support line sanitation. Perform established work practices (Standard Work/SOPs), Master Cleaning Schedule (MCS), Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS), chemical titrations, and any associated documentation.
- Uses sound decision making skills in the execution of general sanitation duties based on company documented processes and procedures (SOPs, Standard Work, Etc.)
- Assist in providing effective solutions to difficult problems by using logic and problem solving skills. Develops critical thinking skills by looking beyond the obvious to contribute to finding the facts in support of defining the root cause of problems.
- Exhibits strong individual responsibility towards the delivery of team metrics relating to Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost. Is responsible for personal development by utilizing all company provided training, resources, programs, and experts.
- Training and development of workgroup members and new hires.
Shift/Hours: Days. Approximate shift start time of 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.\ \ Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package available after sixty days of employment and the following first of the month. Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex, PTO, and Holiday Pay, 401k, Tuition Assistance, ST/LT Disability and more!\ \
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Knowledge on sanitation processes and procedures.
- Leadership and communication skills.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application atwww.wellscareers.com\ \ Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled\ \
ABOUT US Interested in a sweet career
Wells Enterprises, Inc. is looking for talented, energetic professionals who want to grow their careers and make an impact at a major Consumer Package Goods company. Work on leading ice cream brands alongside the most brilliant, innovative brand builders in the country, and have access to ultra-modern facilities. This is an exciting time at Wells Enterprises, Inc, and we are looking for bright dynamic professionals with the knowledge to make a difference here. Come see how life here is so hoppin\' good!\ \