Bureau Vertias North America Sample Logistics in Kansas
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Responsibilities and Activities
• Unpacking, sorting, and labeling samples based on specific client requirements
• Inputting sample information into computer database efficiently and accurately
• Ensure accurate entry of information for all in-house projects (including, but not limited to test codes, project references)
• Investigate and resolve outstanding issues/jobs through departmental collaboration
• Any other duties assigned
• Receive and interact with clients in a friendly and approachable manner
• Adhere to BV's quality systems QA/QC, SOP's and external accreditation requirement
• Adhere to BV's safety policy
• Ensure "Good Housekeeping" standards are met or exceeded
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Requires a high school diploma
• Experience in a laboratory environment an asset
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Attentiveness to detail and ability to manage a diverse workload within a fast-paced environment with changing multiple priorities and frequent interruptions.
• Excellent prioritization skills
• Effective time management, decision making, planning and organizing skills
• A friendly demeanor
• Committed to working in a team environment demonstrating a positive approach
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: