UnityPoint Health Physical Therapist-Physical Therapy-Grinnell, Full Time or PRN in Grinnell, Iowa
Coordinates the physical therapy plan following completion of the assessment as defined by Iowa Licensure requirements. Provides and delegates clinical rehabilitation services to improve and maintain function; focusing on gait training, mobility, range of motion, pain control, strengthening, balance and coordination activities. Acts as a resource to the interdisciplinary team, applying skills of the profession to improve outcomes of persons served. Actions are team oriented to successfully provide quality care and a high level of satisfaction for persons served through evidence - based practice.
$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Why UnityPoint Health?
Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.
• Evaluates individuals who have medical problems or other health related conditions that limit their abilities to move and/or perform functional activities in their daily lives.
• Develops, implements and delegates treatment plan with individualized goals to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function and prevent disability.
• Monitors response of persons served during therapeutic interventions.
• Supports evidence - based practices.
• Communicates and collaborates the plan of treatment with persons served, families and the interdisciplinary team.
• Maintains flexibility to work in multiple care settings as needed.
• Displays creativity and innovation in the delivery of services.
• Timely and accurate documentation and billing according to regulatory and third-party requirements. Documentation and billing for services exhibit an understanding of requirements and ethical practice.
• Manages resources to maintain efficient and effective operations.
• Demonstrates initiative to improve quality and maximize patient experience.
Professionalism and Personal Development
• Demonstrates professionalism and personal growth in daily actions.
• Promotes professional rehabilitation objectives among interdisciplinary team members.
• Consistently utilizes a holistic approach (considering physical, psych/social, spiritual, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in the assigned service area).
• Participates in process improvement for enhancement of care delivery and clinical excellence.
• Fosters professional relationships that offer opportunities for enhanced patient access and care delivery.
• Exhibits flexibility with assignments including hours of operation and weekend availability to meet business and customer needs.
• Exhibits willingness to accept and learn new skills.
• Graduated from an accredited program in respective field.
• Experience in specialty area preferred.
• Current Iowa license as an PT.
• Current BLS (CPR).
• Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
Requisition ID: 2022-122804
Street: 202 4th Ave
Name: 3220 UnityPoint Health Grinnell Regional Medical Center
Name: Physical Therapy
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 1.0
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, occasional weekends and holidays
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org