NBC Universal Director, Tech Strategy in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Job Number 67122BR
Job Title Director, Tech Strategy
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Posting Category Technology & Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State Multiple Locations
City See List Below
• Demonstrated experience in advocating technology solutions and driving executive alignment
• Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience
• Track record of inspiring others & positive change in solution design, technical delivery, and process improvement
• An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
• Execution-oriented, and able to complete tasks independently
• Comfortable working with all levels of the organization including senior executives
• Strong passion for technology and staying abreast of industry trends
• Proven ability to influence seniors and peers without direct authority; experience leading cross-functional initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
• Talented facilitator who skillfully leads strategy and planning discussions.
• Self-driven, detail-oriented leader who actively works to remove barriers to achieving results.
• Experience with leading projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively connect with both business and technical teams
• Demonstrated customer focus and engagement
• Product ownership mindset with a history of successful product planning and delivery
• Experience building and operating cloud applications, infrastructure, and services
• Excellent leadership, team management, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
• Passion for content distribution and keeping up to date with emerging platforms & the latest technology trends
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
- NBC Universal Jobs