US Federal Jobs Shared Administrative Associate (OA) 12 Month Register -Des Moines in Des Moines, Iowa
WHAT IS THE SMALL BUSINESS / SELF- EMPLOYED (SB/SE)DIVISION? WHAT IS THELARGE BUSINESS and INTERNATIONAL (LBandI)DIVISION? WHAT IS THETAX EXEMPT and GOVERNMENT ENTITIES(TEGE) DIVISION? A description of the business units can be found at:https://www.jobs.irs.gov/about/who/business-divisions
Vacancies will be filled in the following specialty areas:
- Small Business / Self - Employed
- Tax Exempt and Government Entities
- Large Business and International
The following are the duties of this position at the full working level. If this vacancy includes more than one grade and you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Supports multiple managers and groups consisting of professional and technical employees both remotely and on-site as well as performing administrative tasks as needed for the post-of-duty.
- Validates and inputs information to open, assign, transfer and close cases using various business unit case management automated systems such as the Examination Return Control System (ERCS), Report Generating System (RGS), Integrated Collection System (ICS), Entity Case Management System (ECMS), and Integrated Data Retrieval System (IDRS).
- Verifies completeness and accuracy of case controls to ensure compliance with established business unit procedures and formats. Identifies and resolves inconsistencies shown on the Related Return Report, Inventory Validation Listing, or other inventory reports. Extracts and analyzes data such as ERCS/AIMS/IDRS data to monitor statutes and alert the group manager and technical employees to ensure protection of the Government's interest