NAPHCARE U S INC Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (FT, PT, PRN) in Des Moines, Iowa
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (FT, PT, PRN)
As a Certified Medical Assistant, have you ever wanted to work somewhere where you can fully use all the skills you learned and see different types of patients every day? Where your work is valued, you are in a safe and secure place, and most of the patients are very appreciative of your care?
NaphCare is hiring Certified Medical Assistants (CMAs) just like you at the Polk County Jail located in Des Moines, IA. Pay rates range based on Shift, FT, PT, PRN, temporary contracts, site needs, certifications and experience.
We have opportunities for full-time with great benefits, part-time, PRN, and 13-week temporary contracts available
State or National Certification is required for Certified Medical Assistants.
NaphCare is a family-owned medical technology- based company that has been delivering high quality healthcare to correctional facilities across the nation for over 30 years. Come join our team of over 4000 employees and growing!
Corrections is a great way to advance your career and to help others. NaphCare offers competitive pay, great benefits and opportunities to grow your career!
- Provide routine clinical tasks
- Perform routine blood drawing procedures
- Take and document vital signs, height and weight, assist with PPDs and EKGs
- Assist with examinations and/or treatments
- Assist with patient hygiene, ambulation and dressing changes
NaphCare Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan!
- Health, dental and vision insurance that starts day one!
- Lowest Cost Benefits! $77 for single, $282 for family!
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution that starts day one!
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Free Continuing Education!
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays starts day one!
NaphCare pays well, offers outstanding benefits, and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you do.
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a recruiter directly, email your questions and/or resume to with the position and location you're interested in.
New grads are encouraged to apply - we'll train you in the exciting field of correctional healthcare!
NaphCare has a partnership with NetCE that provides CEU/CME for our staff. NetCE uses a rigorous peer review process to ensure that all activities and content are up-to-date. This service streamlines continuing education for all NaphCare Employees to meet state specific requirements for maintaining licensing.
#Correctional *Certified Medical Assistants #Jail Certified Medical Assistants #Naphcare #Everhealth #Full Time #Benefits # Certified Medical Assistants #Patient Care Technician #County Certified Medical Assistants #State Certified Medical Assistants #Government Certified Medical Assistants #Veteran Certified Medical Assistants #Fixed schedule #12 hour shifts #New grads #New Graduates# Low Cost Benefits #Part Time #Full Time*
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran