NBC Universal Email Associate, NBCU Regional Sports Networks in Chicago, Illinois
Job Number 67206BR
Job Title Email Associate, NBCU Regional Sports Networks
Business Segment NBCUniversal Local
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - Digital
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State Multiple Locations
City See List Below
· 1+ years of email/newsletter or related editorial experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Journalism preferred or related technical discipline
· Familiarity with email marketing platforms (Sailthru, Salesforce, Exact Target, Mailchimp, etc.)
· Basic HTML, CSS and graphic design skills a plus
· Knowledge email best practices
· Basic computer knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are mandatory
· Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
· Must be 18 years or older
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
· Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
· Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
· Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
· Excellent organization skills and proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to collaborate with other department members
· Media and sports knowledge a plus
· Work well in fast paced, team-oriented environment
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
- NBC Universal Jobs