Sevita Program Director - ICF in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
REM Iowa, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges.
REM Iowa is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of 4 ICF/ID group homes in the Cedar Rapids area. Program Directors ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedule staff.
• Oversees program implementation of health and safety programs for individuals receiving services and employees
• Maintains program compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe living environments
• Provides leadership and supervision of staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training; makes decisions on employee hiring, discipline, terminations; resolves employee issues within scope of position; implements program safety and worker’s compensation programs; implements Network employee practices
• Maintains licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assures timely and accurate program documentation; implements Network compliance plan
• Maintains and fosters relationships with case managers and referral agents; lobbies on behalf of the individuals receiving services and Network as appropriate
• Maintains and fosters relationships with individuals receiving services, families and guardians
• Oversees and maintains quality enhancements and develops individual program plans; coordinates Network standards, licensing requirements and individuals supported needs; reviews and submits incident reports
• Performs other related duties and activities as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Services related field
• At least one year of experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities
• Must be a Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP)
• Experience working with individuals with mental health challenges and autism desired
• Knowledge of ICF/ID regulations preferred
• Minimum 2 years previous supervisory experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Valid driver's license and driving record that meets company standards
• Reliable transportation for on the job use
• Successful clearance of required background checks
REM Iowa offers a comprehensive benefits package:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick, 401k
About REM Iowa, a partner of The Mentor Network:
REM Iowa provides community-based residential options and day habilitation services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injury and other complex needs. Through a range of personalized services and support REM Iowa strives to help each individual live and work as independently as possible in their communities.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals!
“Life to the fullest. Every Day.”
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The Mentor Network is pleased to be an equal employment employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Sevita Jobs