UnityPoint Health Therapist/Social Worker - LISW in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Therapist / Social Worker - LISW
Cedar Falls, IA
FT: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Why UnityPoint Health?
· Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
· Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
· Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
· Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
· Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work at https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org.
Assesses the psycho-social needs of patients. Provides on-going follow-up and support; serving as an advocate with identification and referral to community services for patients and their families. Maintains knowledge of available community resources and services. Works collaboratively with other team members in clinical settings, patient conferences and meetings.
Complete psychosocial evaluations and validate family and support systems for patients.
Maintain knowledge and understanding for psychosocial evaluation regulatory requirements patients.
Provide counseling, support and follow-up to recommendations with identification and resolution to barriers contributing to access, adherence and financial issues.
Contribute to on-going treatment plans, compliance with medications, treatment regimens; offering solutions with facilitation, follow-up and monitoring for psychosocial plans.
Work collaboratively with other care providers for patient evaluations, recommendations, follow-up and treatment.
Maintain effective working and collaborative relationships with psychosocial resources and available community resources and services to facilitate development and implementation of plans for patients.
Be aware of what is happening in clinic/department and the organization by attending clinic/department meetings, reading emails and regularly checking information on the organization’s intranet site.
Maintain regular and consistent attendance at work.
Maintain compliance with CLIA, OSHA, Safety and Risk Management guidelines.
Maintain compliance with Personnel policies and procedures.
Behave in a manner consistent with all Compliance and HIPAA policies and procedures.
Monitor environmental conditions in order to secure protected health information.
LISW, Masters of social work with License
Minimum of two years of experience.
Current license to practice in the state where care is provided.
Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Strong computer skills.
Ability to work as a team member.
Requisition ID: 2021-92325
Street: 1824 W 8th St
Name: 9200 UnityPoint Clinic Affiliate
Name: Psychiatry - Cedar Falls
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 1.0
FLSA Status: Exempt
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org