Health First Supervisor Associate Services - Health First Incorporated, Full Time in Brevard County, Florida
Experienced Human Resources Professional responsible for managing a range of activities related to the various functions of Associate Services and process improvement. Leads a highly engaged team to excellent outcomes through strong communication skills, teamwork, and collaboration in a matrixed role. Will work to provide customer centric services that improve access by leveraging technology to support business operations. Ease and convenience for the customer will drive process improvement initiatives.
- Inspirationally leads the associates of the department by setting the vision for the department and consistently and positively demonstrates how to achieve that vision.
- Leads staff by including them significantly in effective planning and decision making thatpositively affects departmental results and contributes towards the success of Health First.
- Evaluates performance and makes recommendations for associates actions; motivates associates to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate customer services procedures and standards; interfaces with customers and resolves problems and conflicts as necessary.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Continuously reviews and evaluates internal operating processes, facilities, systems, and procedures for effectiveness, efficiency, and responsiveness to customer requirements; develops and implements changes and enhancements as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with all legal requirements of various associate benefit programs.
- Identifies and implements ways to reduce present and future costs and expenses without sacrificing quality or customer satisfaction.
- Manages the day-to-day administration of the department operations and services.
- Oversees the supervision of the service center associates which includes work allocation, training, promotion and enforcement of internal policies and procedures, and problem resolution.
- Serves in leadership roles in professional organizations or maintains a strong network of professionals.
- Oversees project implementations and process to maintain outcome of theimplementation.
- Education:Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Experience:Minimum of three to five years professional level experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: o Basic supervision and management principles o Customer Focus o Critical Thinking o Influence o Collaboration o Problem Analysis and Resolution o Reasoning and Decision Making o MS Office and other related software applicable to role o Current knowledge of federal, state and local occupational health and safety laws, and employee health standards.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, ability to work in high stress environment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (ADA, Travel, Environment, Noise)
- Frequently sit, stand, bend, stoop, and reach. Sit for long periods of time in front of a computer.
- Occasionally lift, carry, and move with or without support or assistance a minimum of 15 lbs., as needed to perform role. Able to work at various site locations.
- Travel to/from Health First locations, within Health First service area and to designated community locations as needed. Noise level and environment will vary based on work and travel environment or conditions.
/The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the level and types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title. This job description shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Associates may be directed to preform duties other than those specifically presented in this description./
Job: *Human Resources
Organization: *Health First, Incorporated
Title: Supervisor Associate Services - Health First Incorporated, Full Time
Location: Florida - Brevard County
Requisition ID: 056031